About US cleaning
There is a
difference in the position of ultrasonic
advantages that are not ensured by any other cleaning method:
- high quality of cleaning and degreasing (remove all free impurities)
- suitable for all material (metals, plastics, glass…)
- suitable for interoperational or final cleaning
- no damage of fine parts e.g. electronic parts
- impurities from inaccessible places are removed
- possibility of full process automation
- high surface quality for surface finishing operations (painting, galvanization…)
- influence of subject is eliminated
Range of products
We manufacture and deliver US cleaners from the simplest one-bath manually operated cleaners up to cleaners with several baths
with automatic supply of baskets loaded with parts being cleaned or it may be a complete mechanized cleaning workplace with needed
Vast range of accessories – baskets, transport systems, control units, storage tanks, filtration systems, DEMI and DI water units, oil
Engineering industry – various motor parts, connection elements, bearings, furniture fittings, filters...
Metallurgy – moulds, castings...
Optics – spectacles, glasses, frames, lenses...
Rubber-making industry – moulds, various metal parts before gum...
Surface finish – cleaning before galvanization, painting, after polishing, grinding...
Electrical industry – cleaning silicon wafers, various metal electronic parts, PCB, boxes...
Food industry – moulds, boxes...
Repair – car services, watches, water meters...
Automatically operated US cleaning lines are determined for degreasing and cleaning various parts made of various materials at various
industrial areas mainly for their mass producers.
Modular construction allows us to suggest you optimal lines for ensuring all technological requirements or lines under customer’s requirements too.
Tanks numbers are designed under dimensions, shape and material of cleaned parts, next under impurities type and under requirements for
their cleanness. All technological tanks are made of high grade stainless steel standard AISI 304/DIN1.4301 or AISI 316Ti/DIN1.4571.
- Rinsing tanks (can be use
for rough cleaning with positioning before
- Drying module
- Automatic transport system
- Control system
- Storage tank for cleaning liquid with possibility of its filtration and oil separation
- Stations for production or regeneration of DEMI or DI water
- Flat or rotary sieve baskets
Automatic lines - examples